Basic information on the processing of personal data
1. Data Administrator
TREIMORFA PROJECT SP. Z O.O. Mogilska 16 / 10, 31-516 Kraków, Polska KRS 0000249132, NIP 6762311871 (further called: TREIMORFA PROJECT).
2. Contact details
You can contact us at TREIMORFA PROJECT via email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone number: +48 690 888 343 or in writing: TREIMORFA PROJECT SP. Z O.O. Mogilska 16 / 10, 31-516 Kraków, Polska KRS 0000249132, NIP 6762311871. TREIMORFA PROJECT did not appoint data protection inspector.
3. The purposes of processing and its legal basis
- Your data will be processed in order for us to be able to provide you with additional information on the job offer. The provision of data is voluntary and allows the provision of marketing information - the provision of data is your consent, provided that this consent has been given by you. If you do not give your consent, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
- Your data will be processed for direct marketing regarding TREIMORFA PROJECT own products and services - the legal basis for data processing is your consent, provided that this consent has been given by you. If you do not give your consent, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose.
- Your data will be processed in order to provide services such as, for example, participation in a webinar - the legal basis for data processing is your consent, provided that this consent has been given by you. If you do not give your consent, your personal data will not be processed for this purpose
- Your data will be processed in order to carry out the recruitment process for a given position - the legal basis for data processing is your consent given when completing the application form (application for a given position).
4. The period for which the data will be stored
The data will be processed for 2 years or until you withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes..
5. Data recipients
Your data may be transferred to entities processing personal data on behalf of TREIMORFA PROJECT, in particular to IT services’ providers and accounting offices - where such entities will process data on the basis of an agreement with TREIMORFA PROJECT and only in accordance with TREIMORFA PROJECT instructions.
6.Data transfer outside the European Economic Area
Your data will not be transferred to recipients located in countries outside of the European Economic Area.
7.Your rights regarding the personal data:
You have the following rights:
- have the full access to your data
- request for us to edit your data
- request for us to completely delete your data
- request to limit the processed data,
- remove your consent for our data processing ,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. to receive your personal data from TREIMORFA PROJECT in a file in a commonly used format,
- lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data.
In order to use any of the above-mentioned rights, please contact TREIMORFA PROJECT. This can be done, for example, by sending an application to the TREIMORFA PROJECT office address or by e-mail to the following address email@example.com
8. Voluntary data provision
Providing personal data for marketing purposes is voluntary. Providing personal data for the purpose of considering a possible complaint is voluntary, however, failure to do so will make it impossible to accept and consider your complaint.
9. Data protection measures taken
- Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and its storage takes place on the secured servers.
- We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
- We have implemented data encryption and access control, thanks to which we can minimize the effects of a possible breach of data security.
- “Obligatory” cookie files, that enable the access to tools from services within the website, eg authentication cookie files that are used for authentication services within the website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- "Advertising" cookies, enabling us to provide advertising content more tailored to the interests of our website’s users.
- The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie management instructions are available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
- Additional personal data, such as e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user has expressly consented to it by completing the form. We store and use the above data only for the purposes necessary to enable specific functions on our website..
Your can read more about cookies in our Cookies Policy.