Meet Unity Centre
Unity Centre is Krakow’s biggest multifunctional business centre comprising five buildings of a metropolitan character, mixed functionality, and diversified development scale. Located prominently on Rondo Mogilskie. Unity Centre’s immediate neighbourhood include Krakow Main Railway Station, Krakow’s main court and administrative centre, as well as the nearby Krakow University of Economics and Osiedle Oficerskie. Four modern office buildings, including Unity Tower, Krakow’s tallest building, and a luxurious apartment house with underground parking lots are interconnected by Unity Square – an urban square accessible to the public.
The development is for those who shun compromise and wish to be in the very centre of business, events, information and culture.
- 46,000 m2 of leasable area
- 27 overground floors (Unity Tower)
- 24 high-speed lifts in four office buildings
- 400 parking spaces located on two underground levels
- 200 bike stands
- Green Building Certificate
- Business without barriers – investment without architectural barriers
Unity Centre – the Best Location for Your Business
- Unity Tower – a 27-storey Class A office tower with a total gross leasable area of approx. 16,500 m². The tallest tower block in Krakow will be connected to the University Office building via a shared ground floor and first floor level
- University Office – a 9-storey Class A office tower block with a total gross leasable area of approx. 7,200 m²
- Unity Residence – an 8-storey building with luxury apartments for lease, located in the centre of city life, with the highest standard of finish and furnishings. Total apartment area approx. 2,700 m²
- Eastern Office Building – a 6-storey Class A office tower block offering conference and exhibition spaces with a total gross leasable area of 10,700 m²
- Western Office Building – a 10-storey Class A office tower block offering conference and exhibition spaces with a total gross leasable area of 11,700 m²
- Unity Square – the central part of the compound, a bustling, generally accessible urban boulevard with restaurants, cafes, exhibition areas, services and retail outlets
UNITY EYE – SKY IS NOT THE LIMIT…
Reaching Unity Eye on the 26th floor of the edifice takes a mere 25 seconds. This highest-located panoramic terrace of Krakow along with a glazed restaurant combine to form a one-of-a-kind meeting point in the city. It is a perfect location for a morning coffee, early afternoon lunch, or a glass of wine in the evening, offering a panorama of the jagged peaks of the Tatras and rounded hilltops of the Beskids framed by the city’s icons: the Royal Wawel, St. Mary’s Basilica, national mounds, and the historic Osiedle Oficerskie.
Rise up 102 meters above the ground in a mere 25 seconds!
UNITY SQUARE – work & relax
The centre of the modern business district is Unity Square – an urban square stretching at the feet of the Unity Tower, connecting the university campus to transfer stations of the main public transport lines converging at the platform of Rondo Mogilskie. The square will host cafes, restaurants, shops and will be a place where one can relax, sip on a freshly brewed coffee and enjoy the cultural life of metropolitan square in the heart of the city.